Friday, April 10, 2009

Success: In pursuit of a great destination

Who wouldn't want to become successful? I bet most people do...I guess this is the main reason why there are so many books available bout how to become successful...But really, success varies to different people as it is directly proportional to the desire of one's heart. Hence, true success comes from achieving the desires of the heart...I am writing this not because I have already reached success in my life, I am still in the process of achieving the desire of my heart.In fact, i am at the first steps of the ladder but I just wanna share my thoughts regarding this matter..

I believe that God has instilled in each of us powerful reservoir of talents and abilities that only if unleash can revolutionize one's life.God has already given us the keys to achieve true and great success and it is entirely up to us if we want to use it or not, your choice.

to be continued....

1 comment:

  1. I was the same as other people before I met God in my life. My goal was always leading to success...how to become this and how to get that...exhausting, isn't it? But when I accepted God and learnt many things about His word, it gives me rest. All the anxieties, worries, wants, and everything that was selfish..God totally destroyed them in me. Then only I'd realized that I am so much blessed and should be contented. I should use all the blessings that God has given me for His glory. Only for His glory! God's awesome love for me and YOU has touched my heart, my LIFE.

    ReplyDelete